d

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

More Quilts of Yore

My laptop has developed narcolepsy, which has made it difficult to get to any recent photos. So the parade of oldies will continue, with a mini quilt made for VL in an art exchange last year:

This one was a wedding present for DVP & DP:

And this is one I actually made for myself and finished. I made it with old flannel shirts from the thrift store. It is oh-so-cozy.

I can't think of much else to write. I visited a friend with lymphoma in the hospital this morning. I guess if someone's in the hospital, there's a good chance they'd rather have a visit than just watch tv all day long. We are all hoping BW will get better soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dearest Cupcake said...

You and I have to talk quilts, and soon. Please impart some of your wisdom! Glad you went to see B, I hope he's doing better.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Bashirs Momma said...

Now we need photos of the baby shower quilts. I left some comments on the baby shower folder in your ofoto.

**shudder**

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home