d

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Spring?

OK, I'm a fan of winter, but several inches of snow the week after Easter? The daffodils are up! Time for spring already.
I'm doing my bit by starting this springy green short-sleeved cardigan from Knitting Pure & Simple. On a side trip to last weekend's baby shower, LC & I stopped by Patchwork Plus Quilt Shop in Marcellus, NY. In addition to a great selection of quilt fabrics, they have quite a nice selection of yarn. Ella Rae Shibu was on sale, so I picked up enough for this sweater. It's 90% silk, 10% viscose and just lovely to work with.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

We got that snow here also! I am so sick of it!!!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog to comment on the socks! I really appreciate it!

6:42 AM  
Blogger Bashirs Momma said...

Hey! I thought that excursion was our little secret.

I may have a nice fabric to go with the Geishas. I need your expert advice. (If that comment doesn't get people wondering, I don't know what will!)

I hate the snow.

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home