d

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

And another big yay!

I find myself made quite happy by finding out that next week will be the last ever episode of "Gilmore Girls." This show's been like a train wreck for me over the years. I've never consistently watched it, but keep coming back again to watch for a month or so until finally reaching the same conclusion, "This woman is psycho!" It must be the infamous GG banter. Now it's ending, Lorelei's done with the oh-so-annoying Christopher (daren't call him "Chris"), and to make it all the sweeter, Rory did not accept the manipulative marry-me-or-we're-done proposal from her pretty boy, Logan.
How long will these names remain in my head? I have more important things to remember!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dearest Cupcake said...

Yeah, mixed feelings here. I have been hating that show lately, but I have a hard time letting go of the love I once had.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Claire said...

All good things must come to an end.

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home