d

Saturday, May 19, 2007

"Cleveland Eliminates New Jersey"

Don't take this to mean I'm any kind of sports fan, I don't even know what sport this has to do with, but when I heard this phrase on the radio this morning, "Last night, Cleveland eliminated New Jersey," I just thought - Whoo-hoo Cleveland! Good move! And all in one night, too! That's one powerful city, to take out an entire state. If the city of Cleveland needs any help recouperating from this epic battle, I say we should all pitch in out of gratitude. The only question is, was it just the state that was eliminated, or will the inhabitants (and especially the drivers) be migrating into neighboring states?
With apologies to the good people of Joisey.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bashirs Momma said...

*snort*

That was funny. At least we have a Pennsylvania buffer.

9:03 AM  
Blogger Kristen S. said...

As they say....Cleveland rocks!! :)

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home