d

Saturday, June 23, 2007

3 Months 'til Wedding Day

Well, today's it's exactly 3 months until K & I get married.
As a happy coincidence, today I stopped at a local store with my Dad & found a wedding dress. I had looked at it a couple of weekends ago, but the store sells prom dresses, has only one dressing room, and it was prom season.
I wasn't looking for a white dress, but this is the first dress I've liked, so it's all set. It's a long sheath, but with 3 separate layers, so it doesn't cling all too much.
And the style makes the most of my nice tanned arms, without showing off the pasty legs. Just need to find some shoes now.
I've been pretty lacking in any crafty content, so here's a shot of green sweater in progress - with the handsome Mr. Z.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dearest Cupcake said...

Cute!!!! You & K, kitty and knitty. cute. Congrats on the dress - sounds like an amazingly painless process. See you at knittin.

8:06 AM  
Blogger Bashirs Momma said...

Darn typos... why won't blogger let us edit?

Hey! Congrats on the dress. Pretty!

... although you did deny us the fun of shopping...

OH! THE HUMANITY!

fer the love of all things pure and sacred and true... at least take us shoe shopping

5:12 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

Yep, I told my dad my friends would be upset. Though I'm relieved.

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home