d

Monday, September 03, 2007

Arizona

The baby blanket in Knit Picks Shine Sport headed off to my cousin in Arizona this weekend. It turned out rather nice, though I found a spot right near the beginning where I had apparently dropped a stitch, then picked it up, but missed one row. That's the best I can figure out. I didn't go so far as to take a picture of the flaw, though.
The Shine Sport was a pain to knit, but feels quite nice. I'm thinking it would make a really nice lacy summer cardigan. Like maybe the Chic Knits CeCe (only not so cropped, so must remember to factor in more yarn).
When I downloaded photos from the camera today, I found this tasty, colorful salsa. This was loosely following a recipe for blueberry salsa, but very loosely, so I'll just list the ingredients: tomatoes, vidalia onions, jalepeno pepper, blueberries & mango pieces. It was really, really good.
And this weekend I was treated to a lovely bridal shower, organized by LC and hosted by MO'D. My mom came up from PA, K's mom & sis came down from Albany & I got to open a package containing lubricant & naughty dice in front of them. That's kind of required for a bridal shower, isn't it? Thanks everyone & especially thanks LC!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bashirs Momma said...

Aw, nothing at all! I just am glad you got your tiara!

Love the blanket...

10:28 PM  
Blogger Dearest Cupcake said...

Just doing my duty to embarrass you in front of future in-laws!

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home